Friday, June 4

34 weeks

Went for my 34 week check up on Tuesday and had an ultrasound. This pregnancy is flying by, now I'm already 35 weeks! I feel like we still have so much to get together before baby girl gets here.

The ultrasound showed everything was great. They did some more 3-d shots and she looks like she has really chubby cheeks and even gave us a smile! She is in the 35th percentile for weight, a smaller baby like Lily was. And she was measuring mostly around 33 weeks for all her limbs/parts, etc. They estimated that she weighs about 5 pounds right now.

I'm actually only measuring 31 weeks (belly size) but Dr. said that was fine too since I'm a smaller person. The baby is growing good which is what matters. I weighed in at 131.5 pounds (only a half pound gain from 2 weeks ago).

And here are a few ultrasound pics and my preggo belly at 31 weeks:

No comments: