Monday, September 8

playgroup and funny lily stories

Today Lily and I went to playgroup at Kids Cove. She did a lot better today although it wasn't as incredibly loud as the last time we were there. She was clingy at first but then warmed up and took off exploring! Yeah Lily!!

Funny story: I was swishing my mouth with salt water at the kitchen sink today (I have a canker sore) and was holding Lily. When I spit the water out in to the sink she cracked up! I mean it was probably the biggest funniest laugh I have ever heard out of her. So I kept doing it for her since she thought it was so hilarious. :) And by the way.. this canker sore hurts SOO bad. It came from Lily because she grabbed the inside of my lip last week and clawed it with her fingernails.

Lily's also figured out that she can make bubbles with her spit. Not like blowing raspberries but when you get spit and open your mouth wide you can make a big one. She's been doing it the past few days and makes these funny sounds with it.

Lots to do this week in preparation for our week long vacation in Myrtle Beach. Yeah!!! I think I said that in the last post but oh well. :) Today I was able to go to Target and pick up the things tht we needed. Now just have to do laundry sometime the rest of this week and work on packing everything.

No comments: