Wednesday, September 26

Class and Pictures

Last night we went to our second childbirth class of the series. I think Matt is now scarred for life. :) She showed us a video of a live birth - and you saw everything! They even showed the placenta being delivered - that thing is gross. We talked about the stages of labor, reviewed lamaze principles, when to go to the hospital, and practiced breathing on our floor mats. It was interesting to note that the normal amount of time that a woman pushes for during her first labor is 1-3 hours. Yes, that is correct. So those of you who watch baby story on TLC and think it comes out after just a few pushes is wrong - they deceive you! I kinda already knew this because my sister pushed for two and a half hours (!) when she had Ava but I thought it was interesting to note. We also got some more freebies which is great!

Still feeling tired and my back and hips are starting to really bother me. It's hard to sit in one position for too long! I got around to taking some more pictures of my growing belly this week. So these are of me at 32 weeks - enjoy! And yes, as you can see from the last picture, I still have my figure from the front and back thankfully!




1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I just get so excited everytime I see your belly.... I can't wait for her to get here!!!