Saturday, June 30

Movement and Sleeping

Our little girl is being quite the active one now! She is definitely getting stronger. Thursday evening she was kicking pretty hard and was the first time I could see her kicking by just looking at my belly. That was crazy - seeing my belly raise up in different places! It was really exciting though.

And on another note... trouble sleeping and achiness has come into my pregnancy vocabulary this week. The past few nights I have been so sore on my right side when I wake up in the morning and just achy. I tried last night sleeping strictly on my left side and that did help although my shoulder got sore from being on that side all night.

We've been working again on looking at names. What a difficult decision that is! I told Matt he might have to choose. There is one name I think I like but I'm not quite sold on it yet. We are keeping the name as a surprise until the baby is born. Plus I want to be able to change my mind and not hear any "comments" from other people about our name selection.

No comments: