Sunday, June 10

17 Weeks

As of yesterday I am now 17 weeks! Just an update on how everything is going. I was sick this week with a virus or something. I am still working on getting over that but feel much better than I did. This week I have been able to really feel the top of my uterus in the morning. It's just under my belly button now. When I wake up in the morning and lay flat on my back is when I really feel it. It's so crazy and feels so firm and hard. I can still hardly believe that we have a miracle of a baby living and growing inside of me! Once or twice this week I have felt a different feeling in my belly - not sure quite yet if it's the baby or not. They say that most people start feeling movement between 18-22 weeks according to the book. Matt can't wait to be able to feel him/her too! Only about 2 more weeks now until we go for our next appointment and ultrasound. I am so excited about finding out whether it is a boy or girl. Then more fun can start occuring - shopping, registry, decorating nursery, etc. We're planning on registering in July when we go to see our families in VA Beach since we don't have a Babies R Us here. Well, that's all the big news for the week! Here is a picture of Amanda at 16 weeks pregnant:

No comments: