Thursday, September 9

lily-isms

I also forgot to post this blog I had been updating about little Lily-isms... some recent, some a few months old. :)

"it's okay, it was just fudge."

"i'm not going to get a treat" - to ms. phyllis about pooping

uses the phrase "if you say so" a lot

loves watching fraggle rock, busytown (richard scarry)

in reference to thanking God for our daily bread she said "no not daily bread, we're having macaroni and cheese!"

Me to Lily: "don't put your spit on your sister"

A recent prayer "Dear Jesus, Thank you for a good day and help me to be patient while daddy watches the news and i pray for maribel and help me to listen and obey. Amen."

"It's okay mommy, accidents happen."

"I spy something horsey" - her thing for me to guess when playing I spy... she obviously didn't quite get the concept of the game yet.. I guessed the horse pretty quick. :)

No comments: