Monday, August 16

one month of maribel

Dear Maribel,

You turned one month on Saturday and I can hardly believe it! I always worried when I was pregnant with you about having enough love for two children instead of just one. Boy was I wrong. I can't imagine our family without you. I have fallen head over heals in love with you! The past month has been a whirlwind and you're already growing so much!

There are so many things that I love about you but here are a few. I love how you smile as a reflex when I kiss your cheek. I love your sweet face as your asleep on my chest. I love that you have your dad's hairline right now. :) I love your adorable cute perfect nose. I love when you stare at me and move your mouth like you just want a noise to come out of it. I love how your head bobbles when I'm holding you up. I love how you squeak in your sleep sometimes. I love your little feet. I love how you smell.

Most of all... I just love YOU Maribel! I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with such a sweet little baby girl as you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: